Below is some information you may find useful to support your wellbeing and mental health during these difficult times.
- Colouring is a calming activity. Click here for a site where you can type in your name, print, colour and relax.
- Elsa support - Sunshine smiles - window art
- Elsa support - Coronavirus 14 day self isolation activities
- Elsa support - April wellbeing calendar
- Managing feelings of uncertainty - The Coronavirus
- Supporting children's anxieties about the Coronavirus
- Coronavirus - A book for children
- What to do if your child feels unwell - Information from the School Nurse
- FREE Children's First Aid Course
- Elsa support - 14 day home challenge - third edition
- Elsa support - 2020 lockdown reflections
- Everyday mindfulness video for children
- CHILDLINE – If you are a child and feel unsafe, anxious or frightened, you can call Childline on 0800 1111.
Or find out more about how Childline can help you here.
Mental Health Awareness Week
Below is some information you may find useful:-
A-Z MIND - Getting active at home and in the garden - Part 1
A-Z MIND - Getting active at home and in the garden - Part 2
Five things to do when you feel down
Exercise and Wellbeing
Mood boosting activities
Questions to ask your child during lockdown
Supporting a child's mental health
Supporting a friend or relative with their mental health
Ways to cope with grief and anxiety
What to say to someone who is grieving
NHS bereavement line
Changing Minds helpline