A message from Karen Smith - Deputy Head Teacher and Inclusion Lead
At Headlands Primary School we pride ourselves on being an inclusive School. We get to know our SEN children as individuals so
that we can put in place what we need to in order to meet their specific needs.
If your child has SEN this is what you can expect from us:–
- An ‘open door’ policy
- Termly review meetings where you will be invited to come in and discuss how your child is getting on
- Involved in the setting of targets on your child’s IEP
- Your child’s voice being heard through One Page Profiles
- High Aspirations for your child with a focus on celebrating their strengths and working on strengthening their areas of difficulties
- Your child’s well-being a priority at all times
- A commitment to working together at any difficult times your child may have with a solution focussed approach
If you would like to contact me you an either call the school office on 01604 407098 or email me at email@example.com or you can contact our SENCO Clarissa Bellamy at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To view our Inclusion Policy please click here or to view our Accessibility Plan click here.